Certificate collection: PRESENTIAL SERVICE SUSPENDED!
If you are a graduate student from 2014, you can download your Virtual Certificate through the Alumni platform http://www.alumni.usp.br/.
For that, it is necessary to register on the platform.
2nd Copy of Certificate
In cases of modification of civil registration data, loss, damage or destruction of the original, the student may request the 2nd copy of the Graduate Certificate. Students shall deliver the documents below in the Graduate Section, located at Pedreira de Freitas Street, house 2, from 9 am to 12 pm or from 1 pm to 4 pm:
- 2nd copy of certificate application form;
- Proof of publication of the loss of the diploma, in the press of Ribeirão Preto, at least 30 (thirty) days in advance;
- Copy of the police report (in case of theft);
- Copy of Certificate of Completion (undergraduate) (front and back) and School Record;
- Copy of the ID and birth certificate;
- Copy of the Graduate Record (if not also lost);
- Original certificate in case of damage;
- R$ 150.00 fee related to the 2nd copy of the certificate.
Bank Account for Payment:
Banco do Brasil
Faculdade de Medicina de Ribeirão Preto
CNPJ: 63.025.530 / 0026-62
Agência 0028-0, Conta 130141-1.
The second copy of a USP certificate is regulated by USP Resolutions nº 5490/2008 and 5930/2011.