A non-degree student is an undergraduate student who enrolls in isolated graduate disciplines. There is no admission process for enrolling in Graduate disciplines at the Ribeirão Preto Medical School-USP. Students can enroll in isolated disciplines at any time during the semester until the beginning of the chosen discipline. The disciplines can be consulted on Calendários> Disciplinas at the Graduate website of the FMRP-USP.
– Students shall deliver to the Graduate Section of FMRP-USP:
- a) Enrollment form for a non-degree student (we will not accept handwritten form!) with the signature of the professor responsible for the discipline: Matrícula em Disciplina – Aluno Especial
- b) Copy of the Certificate of Completion, front and back, along with the original certificate for confirmation.
- c) Copy of the ID (or passport for foreign students);
- d) Registration fee of R$ 214,00 per discipline (Sistema de Gerenciamento de Boletos) or present the declaration of affiliation with the Ribeirão Preto Medical School – University of São Paulo (internship, project development, etc.) for the waiver of the fee.
– Students can enroll in as many disciplines as they deem necessary.
– Each form has an area to enroll in three disciplines.
REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT