The deadline to deliver the documents of the Corrected Version in the SPG is 60 calendar days from the date of the defense (non-extendable). If the last day is on weekends or holidays, it will be counted as the last business day before the deadline.
Checklist of mandatory items:
- a) 1 (one) copy printed in hardcover (only for students under Regulation 6542/2013)
- b) 1 (one) copy on CD of the corrected version in PDF format; Note: the CD must be labeled according to the FMRP template (download)
Mandatory items in the corrected copy:
- Inside cover;
III. Title Page [with the following phrase “Corrected version. The original version is available both in the Library of the Unit that hosts the Program and in the USP Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (BDTD)”]
VII. The title must be the same as the one used in the delivery and identical in all places where it appears, and, according to the guidelines of the USP Ribeirão Preto Central Library, the titles of the dissertations, theses, and works must be written in lowercase, except the first letter, acronyms, proper and/or scientific names;
VIII. Only foreign words and scientific names can be formatted with italics;
- The name of the graduate student must be the same as that in the Janus system. In case of adding a surname because of marriage, the update shall be necessary by delivering the updated ID and marriage certificate at the SPG.
Note: It is mandatory to mention the financial support of CAPES in the work of ALL students (scholarship holders or not).
- Corrected Version Delivery Form (Corrected version form)
- a) The document shall contain the signature of the student, the advisor, and the Program Coordinator.
Note: Any delivery of a corrected version that does not follow the checklist items will not be accepted at the SPG.
Remember to check the delivery date for the corrected version.