- Joint Supervision / Dual Certification
- Recognition of foreign certificates
- Notarized Signature of certificates
- Medical Residency/Specialization
Frequently asked questions
1. How to attend classes as a non-credit or non-degree student?
A. USP does not allow non-credit students. As for the non-degree student (not affiliated with the USP graduate program), the applicant can enroll following the schedule by the Graduate Committee (usually in February for disciplines from the 1st semester and July for disciplines from the 2nd semester.
2. As a graduate student at USP, can I enroll in disciplines in any of USP’s graduate programs?
3. I am not a graduate student at USP, can I enroll in disciplines in any of USP’s graduate programs?
A. Yes. As a non-degree student.
4. Can I withdraw from the course enrollment?
A. Yes, until 1/3 of the beginning. The withdrawal can be carried out via the Janus System.
5. I missed the pre-enrollment deadline for the discipline.
A. Fill out the application form to enroll in a discipline, which can be found on this website, and submit it to your Program Secretariat.
6. I missed the follow-up enrollment deadline.
A. Fill in the semester registration application form, which can be found on this website, and submit it to your Program Secretariat.
7. I will not take any course in the next semester, should I do anything?
A. According to art. 45 of the Graduate Regulations, “The Graduate student shall register regularly, in each semester, at deadlines set by USP, until obtaining the Master or Ph.D. degrees”. This procedure is carried out every six months via the Janus System.
8. How do I join the FMRP graduate courses?
A: You must enroll in the admission examination procedures of the Graduate Program intended. All admission examination procedures are disclosed through notices published in the Official Register available on the pages of the Programs, which may occur semi-annually or annually.
9. Is it possible to put enrollment on hold?
A: In some circumstances, it is possible to put the enrollment on hold in the master’s or doctorate course for up to 365 days, as long as the absence is excused and there is a complete suspension of academic activities.
10. Is it possible to extend the deadline for delivering the dissertation/thesis?
A: Yes, the extension may be granted as long as it is justified.